Research and Development
GTS – APPROVED SECHNOLOGICAL SERVICE COMPANY
DEVELOPMENT OF FIRE-SAFE, BIO-BASED AND CIRCULAR CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS
FIRE-SAFETY OF BIO-BASED BUILDINGS
ENERGY AND TRANSPORT
Validation, in-depth analysis and development of available explosion models for P2X applications
Modelling of cable fires in electrical components in P2X
Offshore Hydrogen Wind Turbine
Results and conclusions from DBI’s Power-to-X Performance Contract
BUSINESS RESILIENCE IN DANISH SME
DBI AS A WORKPLACE
STUDENT JOBS, INTERNSHIPS, AND PROJECTS
New method of evaluating overall fire safety
- Fire safety is not just one thing. It involves an interplay between a number of different factors.
Climate change presents new problems for the emergency services
- The dry summer has caused a record number of wildfires.
Report prepares the ground for new Building Code in the wake of Grenfell Tower
- The first report following the Grenfell Tower fire in London has been published.
New possibilities for testing of polymeric materials
DBI can now test smaller components according to the UL94 standard
Solid timber elements can self-extinguish in the event of a fire
There is considerable evidence that timber will become an even more important construction material.
Cause of multistorey carpark fire in Liverpool still unclear
- Never before have 1,400 cars been engulfed by flames in a multistorey carpark.
Both progress and challenges have appeared during the drafting of a European facade test
- A draft proposal has been put forward for a common European standard.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR DBI'S NEWSLETTER