Experienced Fire Investigation Course
The participant will review the theory of fire, fire scene investigation, fire scene interpretation, documentation and securing evidence based on their level of experience.
The containers are burned recently and are documented with e.g. photos recorded before, under and after the fires and 360°virtual presentations and Matterport 3D scans recorded before and after the fires. Furthermore it will be possible to do some small scale in-situ fire experiments.
We emphasise on being a reliable training partner and provide the attendes with knowledge and skills which they can use in their own work.
The instructors are experienced fire investigators with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
- You will get better at:
- Visit your fire cases
- Use resources the best way possible
- Procure tactical information
- Make better evidence security
- You will also hear about and test:
- Firecase interpretation
- Scientifically method
- Determination of fireplace and firecase
- Tactical information and value of this