The project is divided into three phases:
Gather concepts and experience at international level
Select, evaluate and use the concepts in realistic environments (living labs)
Develop EU guidelines and methods for critical infrastructures
DBI leads two work areas. The first area includes the entire phase 1 of the project, in which DBI organises workshops and interviews, perform a literature survey and develop a glossary of definitions. The second is a dissemination task.
DBI also takes part in four other work areas, in which DBI e.g. contributes to the development of scenarios, defines methods from business continuity management and takes part in living labs.
- RISE Sweden
- Institut National de l’Environnement et des RISques, France
- University of Sheffield, UK
- RISE Norway
- INOV INESC INOVAÇÃO –Instituto de Novas Tecnologias, Portugal
- University College London, UK
- Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Centre, France
- Universitet i Tromsø, Norway
- Joint Research Centre Institute for the Protection and the Security of the Citizen (JRC), Belgium