We want you to feel safe and secure when you are visiting DBI in these times of Corona. We have taken a number of measures to combat spreading of the virus in to look after out for our visitors and employees.
We have taken the following actions:
- DBI is fully updated on the authorities' recommendations and complies with them.
- Procedures to minimize the risk of infection in all DBI offices have been put in place. These are procedures partly for DBI employees' movement and conduct and partly for our visitors.
- All DBI employees work from home when possible.
- DBI has closed down all travel activity to risk-areas, and DBI also does not receive guests from these areas.
- DBI has also introduced procedures for travel to non-risk areas. Among other things. are urged to keep all travel activity to a minimum, and all travel must now be approved by DBI's management.
- Procedures have been introduced for how employees return to work after private trips.
- Our contingency team is constantly monitoring the development and DBI will impose additional requirements as far as may be necessary.
- We have established a digital preparedness to ensure that employees and guests in the house are constantly updated on the situation.
If you have questions
Please contact email@example.com